Panel Discussion 6 & Closing Remarks: Key lessons for policymakers
Panel Discussion 6: Key lessons for policymakers
Experts discuss whether Oklahoma’s universal pre-K program could be replicated elsewhere in the U.S. and the government interventions necessary to ensure successful implementation of early childhood education programs.
- Erica Greenberg, Principal Research Associate, Center on Education Data and Public Policy, The Urban Institute (Moderator)
- Katherine Magnuson, Professor of Social Work, UW-Madison
- Steven Dow, Early Childhood Advisor to Mayor of Houston Sylvester Turner
- Daphna Bassok, Associate Professor of Education & Public Policy, University of Virginia
- William Gormley, University Professor, McCourt School of Public Policy, and Co-Director, Center for Research on Children in the U.S.
- Deborah Phillips, Professor, Department of Psychology, and Co-Director, Center for Research on Children in the U.S.