Panel Discussion 5: Environments that sustain early childhood successes
Experts discuss the variables at play in maintaining the benefits of early childhood education — from elementary school curriculum to the quality of middle schools and high schools.
- Doug Hummel-Price, CROCUS Fellow, Georgetown University (Moderator)
- Amy Claessens, Associate Professor of Education, UW-Madison
- Karin Kitchens, Assistant Professor of Political Science, Virginia Tech University
- NaLette Brodnax, Assistant Professor of Public Policy, Georgetown University
- Cindy Decker, Executive Director, Tulsa Educare