Panel Discussion 4: How and why one of the poorest states in America became a leader in early childhood education and what lies ahead
Experts discuss how educators, elected officials and advocates built a movement in support of high-quality early childhood education and how the state of Oklahoma continues to improve universal pre-K program delivery.
- Sherri Castle, Assistant Director for Research, Early Childhood Education Institute, University of Oklahoma-Tulsa (Moderator)
- Ginnie Graham, Editorial Pages Editor, Tulsa World
- Karen Kiely, Executive Director, CAP of Tulsa County Head Start Program
- Delia Kimbrell, Senior Director of Research and Policy, Impact Tulsa
- Lauren Jenks-Jones, Executive Director of Early Childhood Education, Oklahoma Department of Education