Panel Discussion 3: Do the effects of pre-K persist through early adulthood?
Experts discuss whether students who attended pre-K are more likely to be successful and responsible into early adulthood and if the long-term benefits of universal pre-K exceed the short-term costs.
- Beth Meloy, President, Meloy Child & Family Policy Solutions (Moderator)
- Sara Amadon, Senior Research Scientist, Child Trends
- Karin Kitchens, Assistant Professor of Political Science, Virginia Tech University
- Bill Gormley, Professor of Public Policy, Georgetown University
- Tim Bartik, Senior Economist, Upjohn Institute